Supreme is one of the leading Solar Water Heaters manufacturing companies and engaged in providing a comprehensive range of water heating systems for domestic as well as commercial segments. Established in 2004 and based in Bengaluru / Bangalore, Supreme (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified) is serving its clients not only with Solar Water Heaters but also some other products such as Supreme Electric Geysers, Supreme Cooktop, and Hobs, Supreme Kitchen chimneys and more.
Customer Satisfaction by way of excellent products and quick and effective service is the utmost priority of our organization. Therefore, our team of professionals has engaged themselves in researching improvements in the systems to benefit our customers. We are blessed with a state-wise dealer base (more than 3000 Dealers and Distributors across India) who help us to deliver the required products like solar heaters quickly and effectively anywhere in the country.
Supreme Solar Water Heater on SolarClue Platform
Supreme solar water heaters are available at the SolarClue platform, where people can buy their required models with desired capacities as per their budget. Types of solar water heaters with diverse capacities on Supreme such as 100 LPD, 110 LPD, 150 LPD, 165 LPD, 200 LPD, 220 LPD, 250 LPD, 300 LPD, 500 LPD, and 1000 LPD are available online at the Solarclue platform.
The fact is that the price of the Supreme solar water heater in India varies from one volume to another. Buyers can purchase their desired yet best water heaters on the Supreme brand as per their budget because different price lists (cost) are offered to start from 13,900 to 66,071 rupees.
Why Choose Supreme Solar Water Heater?
• Helps in retaining the hot water up to 48 hrs. as it is made up of high density compressed PUF insulated storage tank
• Uses to get better performance even in cloudy weather.
• Suitable for borewell water and hard water usage.
• Prevents corrosion from hard water ensuring the water heater stays free from leakage.
• Prevents the buildup of rust and bacteria inside the solar water heater, keeping the hard water clean and hygienic.