There are no products to list in this category.
This is a solar-assisted heat pump that defines the integration of the heat pump and the thermal solar collectors; the specialty is both of them work in a single integrated system. The solar heat pumps are modern devices and more efficient than older technologies like baseboard heating and air conditioning, thereby making them the most cost-effective form of heating and cooling, all in one system.
The solar technologies incorporated with heat pumps are used to heat the water naturally by placing them parallel to each other. In other words, solar heat pumps are known as air sources as they use electricity to extract heat from the outside air by reverse refrigeration. Today, solar energy took a better place in this world that causes no side effects on individuals as well as nature. They are made up to leverage the heat outside and move it into your home, rather than directly heating the indoor air.
The cost for solar water heat pump installation depends on various factors, such as, what kind of system you choose, how many rooms should be heated or cool, and the size of the living room, etc. Generally, the price of an air-to-air solar heat pump system for one room starts from 35,523 rupees.
Choose SolarClue as your shopping partner to buy heat pumps online
Browse solarclue.com if you’re searching for solar heat pumps online – a B2B, B2C, and B2G platform incorporated with leading yet top manufacturers, wholesalers, and dealers. SolarClue with its growing trade capacity and capacity for innovation has the greatest potential for growth in an extensive range of solar appliances. Whether you need the best deals or cost-effective solutions on the heat pump categories along with other solar options, Solarclue.com is the best recommendation online platform to select your products. So, just discover great deals, discounts, promotions and save money on solar heat pumps.
· Split type system with external and internal units and for flexible installation
· Safe & reliable water circulation and no mixing of refrigerant water technology
· Intelligent automatic LCD controller to set temperature as well as regular time options
· Available with 100 liters, 200 liters, & 300 liters tank
· Fabricated with enamel coated tank for water storage to withstand corrosion
· Utilizes as low as 0.9 kW input; delivers heat output up to 3.6 kW
· High rated pressure of 7 bars and designed to work with pressure pumps
· Solar heat pumps have the facilities and combined with a circulation pump to deliver hot water within seconds anywhere in the houses