There are no products to list in this category.
Solarclue.com is one of the trusted online platforms that offer a wide range of VRLA batteries at cost-effective solutions. Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries are flat plate batteries that do not require topping up and emit any fumes or gases continuously. They are completely sealed and therefore eliminate the risk of acid spillage during transportation. Further, these can be mounted in any orientation and do not require any constant maintenance due to their special construction. Hence, they are used for high-end applications of standby power like UPS, Electric Converter, Railway Communications, Security Systems, etc.
Common Application Areas:
· Online UPS
· Off-Grid solar and wind power
· Fire Alarm & Security Systems
· Telecom Industry
· Medical instruments
· Emergency Lighting and many more
· These batteries give 1800 cycles at 50% DOD.
· Excellent recovery from deep discharge.
· No water topping up required ever resulting in saving of hundreds of liters of distilled water and manpower required for topping up throughout life of battery.
· The gas recombination technology cycle effectively nullifies generation of gas during normal use resulting in no emission of corrosive fumes under normal operative conditions and hence no elaborate air exhaust system is required.
· Antimony free alloy is used and hence self-discharge is less than 0.5% per week of C10 capacity at 27°C.
· Factory charged and ready to use, hence no delay between receipt and use resulting in instant power source.