- Work well with Hard Water.
- No pipe Blocking.
- Tank capacity- 300 LPD/Liters.
- Ideal for 7-9 person with 3 bathroom connection.
- High density compressed PUF Insulation to store hot water for up to 48 hrs.
- Normal Pressure- Main tank should be above solar water heater tank.
- Generates hot water without electricity or any other fuel
- High quality vacuum tubes made from Borosilicate minimize heat loss
- Efficient performance in winter and partially cloudy days
- Maximum water hardness- 600 ppm.
- Maximum pressure- 1 bar
- No. of Tubes-24
- Warranty- 5 years.
- Electricity saving-1620 units/year.
|Inner Tank Material||SS 304-L (Stainless Steel)|
|Maximum Water Hardness||600 ppm|
|Minimum Height of Overhead Tank from roof||2 meter|
|No. Of Tubes||24|
|No. Of Utility Points||5|
|Outer Tank Material||Pre-Coated GI (Galvanized Iron)|
|Product Certification||MNRE Approved|
|Space Required||2.5 x 2.3 meter|
|System Height from roof||1.35 meter|
|Tank Insulation||PUF-(Polyurethane Foam)|
|Tube Size||58*2100 mm|
|Type :||Evacuated Tube Collector (ETC)|
Questions And Answers
V guard water heater price, v guard heater, v guard water heater price list, v guard products, v guard solar water heater dealers, solar water heater price, best solar water heater in Bangalore, solar water heater India. V-Guard Win Hot Aux solar water heater is a revolutionary product. It is made of high quality components and come with international technology.
Working Principle of ETC V-Guard Solar Water Heater
When the sunlight incident on the vacuum tube passes through the outer transparent glass tube and strike the outer surface of the inner glass tube with selective coating. This glass tube, which acts like a black body, absorbs the radiation and gets heated up in the process. The presence of vacuum between the two tubes prevents heat loss to the surroundings. The heated inner tube transfers this heat to the water with which it is directly in contact. The density of hot water is lower and therefor it has a tendency to rise up. The cold water from the tank flows down to replace the hot water, facilitating circulation by Thermosiphon. Through this process the entire water in the tank heats up and gets ready for the use. The storage tank is insulated with PUF which minimize the loss at night.