· Work well with Hard Water
· No pipe Blocking
· High density compressed PUF Insulation to store hot water for up to 48 hrs.
· Ideal for 8 persons with 5 bathroom connection.
· Normal Pressure- Main tank should be above solar water heater tank.
· Maximum Pressure: 1 bar
· Maximum water hardness: 600 ppm
· 5 Years Warranty
· Tank Volume- 300 Liter
· Generates hot water without electricity or any other fuel
· High quality vacuum tubes made from Borosilicate minimize heat loss
· Does not require air vent
· Advanced technology at competitive rate
· Compact size, low height, light weight, easy to install and transport
· Efficient performance in winter and partially cloudy days
· No. of Tubes-28
· Saves Rs 18,000/year electricity bill
|Capacity:||300 LPD / 300 Liter|
|Inner Tank Material||SS 304-L (Stainless Steel)|
|Minimum Height of Overhead Tank from roof||2 meter|
|No. Of Tubes||28|
|No. Of Utility Points||5|
|Outer Tank Material||Pre-Coated GI (Galvanized Iron)|
|Space Required||2.1 x 2.55 meter|
|System Height from roof||1.15 meter|
|Tube Size||58*1800 mm|
|Type :||Evacuated Tube Collector (ETC)|
Questions And Answers
V guard water heater price, v guard heater, v guard water heater price list, v guard products, v guard solar water heater dealers, solar water heater price, best solar water heater in Bangalore, solar water heater India. V-Guard Win Hot Aux solar water heater is a revolutionary product. It is made of high quality components and come with international technology.
Working Principle of ETC V-Guard Solar Water Heater
When the sunlight incident on the vacuum tube passes through the outer transparent glass tube and strike the outer surface of the inner glass tube with selective coating. This glass tube, which acts like a black body, absorbs the radiation and gets heated up in the process. The presence of vacuum between the two tubes prevents heat loss to the surroundings. The heated inner tube transfers this heat to the water with which it is directly in contact. The density of hot water is lower and therefor it has a tendency to rise up. The cold water from the tank flows down to replace the hot water, facilitating circulation by Thermosiphon. Through this process the entire water in the tank heats up and gets ready for the use. The storage tank is insulated with PUF which minimize the loss at night.