· Work well with Hard Water
· No pipe Blocking
· High density compressed PUF Insulation to store hot water for up to 48 hrs.
· Ideal for 4 persons with 2 bathroom connection.
· Normal Pressure- Main tank should be above solar water heater tank.
· Maximum Pressure: 1 bar
· Maximum water hardness: 600 ppm
· 5 Years Warranty
· Tank Volume- 150 Liter
· Generates hot water without electricity or any other fuel
· High quality vacuum tubes made from Borosilicate minimize heat loss
· Does not require air vent
· Advanced technology at competitive rate
· Compact size, low height, light weight, easy to install and transport
· Efficient performance in winter and partially cloudy days
· No. of Tubes-12
· Saves Rs 12,000/year electricity bill
|Capacity:||150 LPD / 150 Litre|
|Inner Tank Material||SS 304-L (Stainless Steel)|
|Minimum Height of Overhead Tank from roof||2 meter|
|No. Of Tubes||15|
|No. Of Utility Points||3|
|Outer Tank Material||Pre-Coated GI (Galvanized Iron)|
|Space Required||2.1 x 1.75 metre|
|System Height from roof||1.12 meter|
|Tube Size||58*2100 mm|
|Type :||Evacuated Tube Collector (ETC)|
Questions And Answers
V Guard solar water heater price in Bangalore, V Guard solar heater price, v guard heater. V-Guard presents solar water heater which is made of silicone and is in silver & blue color. This product provides reliable, long term durability for residence. A 150 LPD ETC V-Guard solar water heater is sufficient for 3-4 people. This product work well with hard water. The high density compressed PUF insulation technology help it to store hot water for up to 48 hours. V Guard offers you a light weight, low height, and easy to transport product. V-Guard home provides a complete installation accessory kit as well as product installation by the company authorized & trained personnel absolutely free. Find the v guard solar water heater price list. It is a time to make soothing, hot water indulgences a daily affair!
The current situation of our environment calls
for an energy revolution. To combat the threats of global warming and growing
pollution due to fuels, the world must shift from non-renewable energy sources
towards more stable alternative. The most viable alternative option at this
time is solar energy.