- Work well with Hard Water
- No pipe Blocking.
- Tank capacity- 150 LPD/Liters.
- Ideal for 2-4 person with 1 bathroom connection.
- High density compressed PUF Insulation to store hot water for up to 48 hrs.
- Normal Pressure- Main tank should be above solar water heater tank.
- Generates hot water without electricity or any other fuel.
- High quality vacuum tubes made from Borosilicate minimize heat loss
- Efficient performance in winter and partially cloudy days
- Maximum water hardness- 600 ppm.
- Maximum pressure- 1 bar
- No. of Tubes-12.
- Warranty-5 years.
- Electricity savings 720 units/year.
|Inner Tank Material||SS 304-L (Stainless Steel)|
|Minimum Height of Overhead Tank from roof||2 meter|
|No. Of Tubes||12|
|No. Of Utility Points||3|
|Outer Tank Material||Pre-Coated GI (Galvanized Iron)|
|Product Certification||MNRE Approved|
|Space Required||2.5 x 1.3 meter|
|System Height from roof||1.35meter|
|Tank Insulation||PUF-(Polyurethane Foam)|
|Tube Size||58*2100 mm|
|Type :||Evacuated Tube Collector (ETC)|
Questions And Answers
V Guard solar water heater price in Bangalore, V Guard solar heater price, v guard heater. V-Guard presents solar water heater which is made of silicone and is in silver & blue color. This product provides reliable, long term durability for residence. A 150 LPD ETC V-Guard solar water heater is sufficient for 3-4 people. This product work well with hard water. The high density compressed PUF insulation technology help it to store hot water for up to 48 hours. V Guard offers you a light weight, low height, and easy to transport product. V-Guard home provides a complete installation accessory kit as well as product installation by the company authorized & trained personnel absolutely free. Find the v guard solar water heater price list. It is a time to make soothing, hot water indulgences a daily affair!
The current situation of our environment calls
for an energy revolution. To combat the threats of global warming and growing
pollution due to fuels, the world must shift from non-renewable energy sources
towards more stable alternative. The most viable alternative option at this
time is solar energy.