· No pipe Blocking
· High density compressed PUF Insulation to store hot water for up to 48 hrs.
· Ideal for 6 persons with 4 bathroom connection.
· Normal Pressure- Main tank should be above solar water heater tank.
· Maximum Pressure: 1 bar
· Maximum water hardness: 600 ppm
· 5 Years Warranty
· Tank Volume- 250 Liter
· Generates hot water without electricity or any other fuel
· High quality vacuum tubes made from Borosilicate minimize heat loss
· Does not require air vent
· Advanced technology at competitive rate
· Compact size, low height, light weight, easy to install and transport
· Efficient performance in winter and partially cloudy days
· No. of Tubes-24
· Saves Rs 18,000/year electricity bill
|Capacity:||250 LPD / 250 Litre|
|Inner Tank Material||SS 304-L (Stainless Steel)|
|Minimum Height of Overhead Tank from roof||1.3 meter|
|No. Of Tubes||24|
|No. Of Utility Points||4|
|Outer Tank Material||Pre-Coated GI (Galvanized Iron)|
|Space Required||2.1 x 2.1 meter|
|Tube Size||58*1800 mm|
|Type :||Evacuated Tube Collector (ETC)|
Questions And Answers
Solar water heater price in Bangalore, solar water heater cost, best solar water heater in India, solar water heater panels, v guard water heater price, v guard heater, v guard water heater price list, v guard products, v guard solar water heater dealers. V-Guard solar water heaters work on solar energy and are available in different capacities - 100 L, 150 L, 200L, 300L, and 500L. Our natural resources are finite and that's why the use of non-conventional methods of heating water has begun. These are inexpensive, safe, and reliable. Solar water heaters are easy to maintain. More importantly, they are eco-friendly and provide trouble free service for years together. V-Guard as a brand is committed to enabling solar everywhere and bringing the power of the Sun to people in the most efficient and cost effective way possible. So cut down on your electricity bills and ensure hot water even when there is a power cut with the V-Guard Solar Water Heater.