- Works well with hard water.
- No pipe blocking.
- Tank capacity- 250 LPD/Liters.
- Ideal for 5-7 person with 3 bathroom connection.
- High density compressed PUF Insulation to store hot water for up to 48 hrs.
- Normal Pressure- Main tank should be above solar water heater tank.
- Generates hot water without electricity or any other fuel
- High quality vacuum tubes made from Borosilicate minimize heat loss
- Compact size, low height, light weight, easy to install and transport
- Efficient performance in winter and partially cloudy days
- Maximum water hardness- 600 ppm
- Maximum pressure- 1 bar
- No of Tubes-24
- Warranty-5 years.
- Electricity saving 1260 unit/year.
|Inner Tank Material||SS 304-L (Stainless Steel)|
|Maximum Water Hardness||600 ppm|
|Minimum Height of Overhead Tank from roof||1.3 meter|
|No. Of Tubes||24|
|No. Of Utility Points||4|
|Outer Tank Material||Pre-Coated GI (Galvanized Iron)|
|Space Required||2.1 x 2.1 meter|
|Tank Insulation||PUF-(Polyurethane Foam)|
|Tube Size||58*1800 mm|
|Type :||Evacuated Tube Collector (ETC)|
Questions And Answers
Solar water heater price in Bangalore, solar water heater cost, best solar water heater in India, solar water heater panels, v guard water heater price, v guard heater, v guard water heater price list, v guard products, v guard solar water heater dealers. V-Guard solar water heaters work on solar energy and are available in different capacities - 100 L, 150 L, 200L, 300L, and 500L. Our natural resources are finite and that's why the use of non-conventional methods of heating water has begun. These are inexpensive, safe, and reliable. Solar water heaters are easy to maintain. More importantly, they are eco-friendly and provide trouble free service for years together. V-Guard as a brand is committed to enabling solar everywhere and bringing the power of the Sun to people in the most efficient and cost effective way possible. So cut down on your electricity bills and ensure hot water even when there is a power cut with the V-Guard Solar Water Heater.