- Work well with Hard Water
- Maximum Hardness of Water should be less than 500 ppm
- Ideal for maximum 6 person, 2 Bathroom Connection
- 1 Years Warranty
- Tank Volume- 200 Litre
- Maximum Pressure: 1 bar
- Glass enamel lining in the inner tank provides strong protection against corrosion.
- Advanced Solar Glass in the inner tank provides strong protection against corrosion.
- Full Plate abosrber provides greater area for absorbing of sunlight resulting in faster heating of water.
- Electricity Bill Savings: 3000 units/year
|Capacity:||200 LPD/ 200 Litre|
|Circulation Type:||Thermo Siphon|
|Electrical Back Up||2 Kwatt|
|Inner Tank Material||Mild Steel with Glass Enamel Coated|
|Max Operating Pressure||1 bar|
|Number of Collector||2|
|Outer Cladding||Pre-Coated Steel (RAL7035)|
|Pressure||Non- Pressurized Applications|
|Product Certification||BIS, MNRE Approved|
|Space Required||2.5 m x 2.4 m|
|Tank Insulation||PUF 50mm (High Density polyurethane foaming)|
|Tank Protection||Magnesium Anode|
|Type :||Flat Plate Collector (FPC)|
Questions And Answers
Enjoy a new level of bathing with EMMVEE solarizer solar water heater. Solarizer Spring solar water heaters are designed to optimize the performance of the latest bathroom fittings. It gives you the joy of high pressure hot water bathing every day. The high quality glass enamelled tank and pressurized valve ensure water safety delivered to your systems at the optimal pressure. EMMVEE Solarizer Spring AV Solar Water Heater has great heating performance. It uses German coating through sputtering technology which provides more area to absorb sunlight (solar energy) and negligible heat loss. Due to that spring solar can provide hot water at faster rate.
EMMVEE solar, solarizer solar water heater, solarizer water heater, EMMVEE solar water heater, solarizer solar water heater price, solarizer solar water heater Bangalore, solarizer spring price, solarizer water heater price list, solarizer solar water heater dealers in Bangalore, solarizer products, solarizer spring reviews. With on-site assessment, installation and after-sales services from EMMVEE’s trained and authorized dealers, you have the comfort of knowing your hot water needs are in safe hands.