Hybrid Inverters are best used when you the customer wants to save extra generated energy in batteries, if batteries gets fully charge then extra power will be supplied back to the electricity provider. In this case, electricity will never run out even when the electricity provider is not supplying the energy.
The integrated Maximum Power Point Tracking system will help to maintain a certain standard of power output from the solar panels. The DC current from the solar panels will charge the batteries which will be converted to required AC power by the inverters. PV coupled Hybrid inverters have peak power production during mid day.These inverters combined with smart PLC to redirect the excess energy to the grid and allow you to gain reduction in your monthly power bill. Power-one Hybrid inverter series is suitable for use in hospitals, schools, shops, and small scale industrial units.
Some Key features are:
- Pure sine wave output
- Both Local load(own load) consumption and export to grid
- Can be programmed supply priority for solar, Battery or Grid
- User adjustable charging current and voltage
- Programmable multiple operation modes like On-Grid , Off-Grid and Grid-tie with battery backup.
- Parallel operation up to 6 units only for 10kW models (optional)
- Optimum utilization of solar energy to charge the batteries and load in the event of power failure.
|off-Grid(Hybrid Mode) Operation|
|Battery Nominal Output Voltage||48 VDC|
|Communication ( optional )||USB or RS232 / Dry-Contact / SNMP / GPRS or Modbus|
|Maximum Charging Current||140 A|
|Parallel Function ( optional )||NA|
|Max. PV Array Open Circuit Voltage||145 VDC|
|MPPT Range at Operating Voltage||30 VDC - 115 VDC|
|Number of MPPT||1|
|Operating Voltage||13 A|
|Temperature Range||-25°C to 50°C|
|Grid Tie Operation|
|Feed-in Grid Frequency Range||47.5 Hz - 57.5 Hz|
|Feed-in Grid Voltage Range||184 - 264 VAC OR 195 - 253 VAC ( Settable )|
|Nominal Output Current||13 A|
|Nominal Output Voltage||220 / 230 / 240 VAC|
|Power Factor||> 0.99|
|Input DC Power||3000 watt|
|Model||3 KW - SGTU - 103B - SM|
|Output AC Power||4000 watt|
Questions And Answers