- Work well with Hard Water
- No pipe Blocking
- Tank capacity-150 LPD/Liters.
- Ideal for 3-4 person with 1 bathroom connection
- High density compressed PUF Insulation to store hot water for up to 48 hrs.
- Normal Pressure- overhead tank is at less than 6 feet height.
- High quality vacuum tubes made from Borosilicate minimize heat loss.
- Generates hot water without electricity or any other fuel
- Efficient performance in winter and partially cloudy days
- Maximum water hardness- 600 ppm
- Maximum pressure- 1 bar.
- Number of Tubes-12.
- Warranty - 5 years.
- Electricity saving- 720 units/year.
|Inner Tank Material||SS 304-L (Stainless Steel)|
|Maximum Water Hardness||600 ppm|
|Minimum Height of Overhead Tank from roof||Max 2 meters|
|No. Of Tubes||12|
|No. Of Utility Points||3|
|Outer Tank Material||Pre-Coated Galvanized Iron (GI)|
|Product Certification||MNRE Approved|
|Space Required||2.6 x 1.2 meter|
|Tank Insulation||PUF-(Polyurethane Foam)|
|Tube Size||58*2100 mm|
|Type :||Evacuated Tube Collector (ETC)|
Questions And Answers
The 150 LPD ETC V-Guard Winhot DAF Solar Water Heater is perfect for domestic as well as a commercial application that uses renewable solar energy to heat the water, thus cutting down your monthly expensive power bills during the winter season. The V-Guard brand has always been delivered the best in quality, technology, performance, and service.
The V-Guard Win Hot 150 LPD solar water heater uses the ETC or Evacuated Tube Collector Solar heating system, which comprises premium quality Borosilicate glass tubes. It is simple to use, economic, and lets you enjoy many comfortable winters with a consistent supply of hot water whenever you need it.
V-Guard Winhot DAF Solar Water Heaters are made from high-quality components as per international technology. It helps in high-efficiency absorption and utilization of solar energy, with minimum heat loss and saves a substantial amount on electricity bills, making it a worthy investment for a lifetime. These are featured with multi-layer absorption, protection, and reflecting capacity.
• Auto sun-tracking due to the circular shape of vacuum tubes
• Works with water pressure in homes with multi bathing applications
• Heat energy is transferred to the water by the copper pipes
• The system can work in areas of hard or soft water
• High-quality PUF insulation minimizes the heat loss of water inside the tank
• Low cold water - hot water mixing
• Efficient performance in winter also partially cloudy days