- Works well with hot water.
- No Pipe blocking.
- Tank capacity- 500 LPD/Liters.
- Ideal for 12-15 person with 5 bathroom connection.
- Normal pressure-main tank should be above solar water heater tank.
- High density compressed PUF insulation to store hot water up to 48 hours.
- Advance solar glass give better performance in cloudy weather.
- Full plate absorber provides greater area for absorbing of sunlight resulting in faster heating of water.
- Advance technology at competitive price.
- Maximum water hardness- 200 ppm.
- Number of collectors- 4
- Warranty- 1 year.
- Electricity savings-2700 units.
|Inner Tank Material||SS 304-L (Stainless Steel)|
|Maximum Water Hardness||200 ppm|
|Minimum Height of Overhead Tank from roof||1.996 Meter|
|No. Of Utility Points||8|
|Number of Collector||4|
|Outer Tank Material||Pre-Coated GI (Galvanized Iron)|
|Product Certification||MNRE Approved|
|Space Required||3.011 x 4.485 meter|
|System Height from roof||1.846 meter|
|Tank Insulation||PUF-(Polyurethane Foam)|
|Type :||Flat plate Collector (FPC)|
Questions And Answers
Solar water heater price in Bangalore, solar water heater cost, best solar water heater in India, solar water heater panels, v guard water heater price, v guard heater, v guard water heater price list, v guard products, v guard solar water heater dealers. This solar water heater complies with all standards of quality and safety, thus proving to be safe for use at home. The v guard solar water heater is a safe and economical option for heating water. Get the best quality solar water heater that works in Indian water conditions. V-Guard solar water heaters are big source for energy saving. They are one of the most energy efficient water heaters you can buy.