- Works well with hard water.
- No pipe blocking.
- Tank capacity- 300 LPD/Liters.
- Ideal for 7-9 person with 3 bathroom connection.
- Normal pressure- main tank should be higher thank solar water heater tank.
- High density compressed puf insulation to store hot watre up to 48 hours.
- Advance solar glass give better performance in cloudy weather.
- Full plate absorber provide greater area for absorption of sunlight resulting in faster heating water.
- Advance technology at competitive rate.
- Maximum water hardness-200 ppm.
- No.of panels-3
- Warranty- 1 year.
- Electricity saving- 1620 units/year.
|Inner Tank Material||SS 304-L (Stainless Steel)|
|Maximum Water Hardness||200 ppm|
|Minimum Height of Overhead Tank from roof||1.93|
|No. Of Utility Points||5|
|Number of Collector||3|
|Outer Tank Material||Pre-Coated GI (Galvanized Iron)|
|Product Certification||MNRE Approved|
|Space Required||3.015 x 3.335 meter|
|System Height from roof||1.78 meter|
|Tank Insulation||PUF-(Polyurethane Foam)|
|Type :||Flat plate Collector (FPC)|
Questions And Answers
V guard water heater price, v guard heater, v guard water heater price list, v guard products, v guard solar water heater dealers, solar water heater price, best solar water heater in Bangalore, solar water heater India. A 300 LPD FPC V-Guard solar water heater ensures hot water for all seasons. V-Guard solar water heaters are suitable for broad range of applications – homes, industrial use, hostels and hotels. The PUF insulated stainless steel storage tank prevents heat loss. The V-Guard solar water heaters dramatically reduces your electricity bill. It helps in conserve energy and to keep environment safe.
Flat Plate Collectors (FPC) Solar Water Heater
In Flat Plate Collectors Solar Water Heater, the solar radiation is absorbed by flat plate collectors which consist of an insulated outer metallic box covered on the top with glass sheet. Inside there are blackened metallic absorber (selectively coated) sheets with built in channels or riser tubes to carry water. The absorber absorbs the solar radiation and transfers the heat to the flowing water. The FPC solar water heaters have better performance in hot climatic conditions. The FPC type solar water heater can withstand higher pressure. FPC heaters have highest durability. They can last for more than 15 years without maintenance.