- Works well with hard water.
- No pipe Blocking.
- Tank capacity- 200 LPD/Liters.
- Ideal for maximum 4-5 person with 2 Bathroom Connection.
- Pressure: High Pressure ( Main water tank is at lower height than solar water heater tank or presence of booster pump).
- Absorber coating through sputtering technology provides more area to absorb sunlight and faster heating of water.
- The inner tank is tested up to 5 bar pressure. But its been recommended not to increase more than 2.5 pressure when using at homes.
- Advanced solar glass gives better performance in cloudy weather.
- Full sheet Copper, selective coated with Nalsun black chrome coating.
- Maximum water hardness- up to 400ppm.
- Warranty- 1 year
- Electricity savings- 900 units/year.
|Electrical Back Up||2 Kwatt (Optional)|
|Inner Tank Material||SS-304(Stainless Steel)|
|Max Operating Pressure||2.5 bar|
|Maximum Water Hardness||Up to 400 ppm|
|Number of Collector||1|
|Outer Tank Material||Galvanized Iron Powder coated color steel|
|Product Certification||BIS, MNRE Approved|
|Tank Insulation||PUF 50mm (High Density polyurethane foaming)|
|Type :||Flat Plate Collector (FPC)|
|Warranty||1 Years excluding (sacrificial anode, pipe) and the for the collector|
Questions And Answers
Kamal solar® is the best water heater designed to deliver hot water even during the night and cloudy days, as the storage tank is well insulated and made in such a way to give amazing savings when it comes to electricity consumption. Kamal solar water heater with the capacity of 200 LPD Pressurized (water in the tank is under low pressure) is one of the categorizations of water heater that can heat water by solar power up to 60 to 85 degrees Celsius depending on the temperature of solar energy.
The solar water heating system (portable water heater) on Kamal Solar brand with 200 LPD sizes are available at an economical price (cost-effective solutions) and online at SolarClue. The payback period of the Kamal solar water heater brand is generally between 2-3 years depending on the power tariff and extent of usage. Consumers can reduce their electricity bills considerably by using solar PV technology (solar photovoltaic), resulting in long term savings.
This particular brand of the warm water heating system is manufactured and installed to suit all weather conditions, hence work equally well even in winters and cloudy days. It’s possible because when solar radiation (sun energy) is at a minimum the in-built electrical back up heater can take care of your hot water needs.
• The storage unit of 200 LPD Kamal Solar Pressurized Solar Water Heater is built up with selective black-chrome coating for the solar collector with STUCCO finish an Aluminum back sheet
• All components of the solar water heater are built up with corrosion-resistant stainless steel materials
• Available in the range of varied capacities including 200 LPD non-pressure solar water heater for meeting the varied requirements of both domestic and commercial users
• Advanced solar glass gives better performance in cloudy weather
• Made up of using 100% GE Silicon sealing, which is leak-proof joints
• Absorber through sputtering technology provides more area to absorb sunlight and faster heating of water especially appropriate for the Kamal solar water heater
• Adjustable Thermostat with a thermal cutout for weatherproof in-built electrical heating back up that helps to provide hot water even during cloudy days