- Works well with Hard water.
- No pipe Blocking.
- Tank capacity-200 LPD/Liters.
- Ideal for 3-5 person with 2 Bathroom Connectivity.
- Normal Pressure (main tank should be above solar water heater tank).
- High density compressed PUF Insulation to store hot water up to 48 hours.
- Advance glass give better performance in cloudy days.
- Generates hot water without electricity or any other fuel.
- Advance technology at a competitive rate.
- Maximum water hardness- 500 ppm
- Number of collector- 2
- 5 Years warranty.
- Electricity savings-900 units/year
|Inner Tank Material||SS (Stainless Steel)|
|Maximum Water Hardness||500 ppm|
|Minimum Height of Overhead Tank from roof||2 meters|
|Number Of Panel||2 Panels|
|Outer Tank Material||Pre Coated GI (Galvanized Iron)|
|Product Certification||BIS, MNRE Approved|
|Space Required||2.6m X 2.25m|
|Tank Insulation||PUF- 50 mm (Polyurethane Foam)|
|Type :||Flat Plate Collector (FPC)|
Questions And Answers
200 LPD FPC Anu Non-pressurized Solar Water Heater is one of the finest solar water heaters. It is available now even online at Solarclue.com - the best solar water heater online platform, where people can buy solar products such as pressurized solar water heater, or instant hot water with cost-effective solutions. FPC Solar Water Heater on the Anu Solar brand uses a Solar Panel arrangement system. FPC (Flat Plate Collector) type solar water heaters are operated by taking solar energy or solar power, and they have better performance in even in hot climatic conditions. The choice of an FPC type of solar water heater depends upon the location, seasons, and other external environmental factors.
The Anu solar water heaters use the Sun’s energy (sun rays have enough energy to heat water) to heat water during the day and stores the water inside an insulated tank for use whenever it is required. For cloudy days, portable solar water heater systems have a built-in backup electric heating element. With negligible maintenance requirements, solar water systems on Anu Solar (top solar company) provide a low-cost long term solution to getting hot water whether for bathing, washing clothes, or using in the kitchen, etc.
Anu Solar (one of the noted manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and best solar companies) offers the FPC type of solar water heater into two categories, i.e., Pressurized and Non-pressurized. In the Pressurized solar water heating system technology, heat exchangers are installed to protect the system from hard water and pressure pumps. The Pressurized Solar Water Heater is designed to supply hot water with high-pressure and the forced circulation systems with the help of Pressure pumps used to circulate the water through collectors and storage tanks. This particular brand’s instant water heater is commonly used in commercial and residential applications. Solar water heater price list on Anu Solar, is reasonable at SolarClue platform to buy portable yet best solar water heater for home, online. This particular technology of FPC water heater depends on heat requirements, heat transfer fluid quality, weather conditions, space availability, and annual solar radiation.
· Well-designed inner as well as outer tank
· High gauge capacity frame
· FPC solar water heaters can last for 15 years or more without any major maintenance
· Comes with durable materials like Stainless steel SS 304L superior grade to ensure water heater lasts longer
· Air vent provision & electricity provision
· Designed with advanced technology ensuring efficiency and less maintenance in a combination of aesthetics design
· The eco-friendly hot water system comes with super quality materials
· The cost of parts’ replacement in case of FPC is higher as the entire glass needs to be replaced