- Work with Hard Water.
- No pipe blocking.
- Tank capacity- 100 LPD/Liters
- Ideal for 1-3 person with 1 bathroom connection.
- Non-pressure system - main tank should be higher than solar water tank.
- High density compressed PUF Insulation to store hot water for up to 72 hrs.
- Anodized aluminum alloy designer stand is weather proof and does not corrode.
- Aesthetics design which enhance the system and make the terrace beautiful.
- Generates hot water without electricity or any other fuel.
- Maximum water hardness- 1500ppm.
- Number of tubes: 10
- Warranty- 5 years
- Electricity savings 540 units/year.
|Electrical Back Up||1.5 Kwatt (Optional)|
|Frame Angle||30 Degrees|
|Inner Tank Diameter||380 mm|
|Inner Tank Material||SS -304 (Stainless Steel)|
|Max Operating Pressure||10 bar|
|Maximum Water Hardness||1500 ppm|
|No. Of Tubes||10|
|Outer Tank Diameter||480 mm|
|Outer Tank Material||Galvanized Iron Powder coated color steel|
|Tank Insulation||PUF 45mm (High Density polyurethane foaming)|
|Tube Size||47 mm-1.8 m|
|Type :||Evacuated Tube Collector (ETC)|
|Vacuum Tube Inner Diameter||47 mm|
|Vacuum Tube Outer Diameter||58 mm|
Questions And Answers
Havells water heater, types of solar water heaters, Havells price, solar water heater price list, Havells water heater price, water heater price, Havells price list, solar water heater cost, Havells solar water heater, solar heater, solar water heater price, water heater, best solar water heater. Havells is one of the leading solar water heater manufacturer company in India. The solar water heater made with high-quality material. Solar water heaters from Havells are pocket-friendly as well. A 100-liter solar water heater is sufficient for a house with one bathroom and 3 to 4 members. Havells solar water heater is the best choice for everyone.
Why Solar Water Heater
Solar Water Heater is an electric device which provides hot water for bathing and other uses. The solar water heater uses solar energy (sunlight). Generally, a solar water heater gets installed at the terrace or where sunlight can easily available. A solar water heater comprises an array of solar collectors (tubes) to collect solar energy and an insulated tank to store hot water. Both are connected to each other. When sunlight falls on the collectors, water in collectors gets heated. A 100 LPD ETC Havells Solero Solar Water Heater (100 liters per day) system is suitable for 3-4 people can save up to 1500 units of electricity in a year, depending on hot water used.