- Work well with Hard Water
- Tank capacity-100 LPD/Liters
- Ideal for maximum 1-3 person with 1 Bathroom Connection
- Application: Normal Pressure ( Main Tank should be at higher height from solar water heater tank).
- Pressure relief valve to be installed for operation with pressure pump
- Jacketed type heat exchanger model offering strongest protection against water hardness.
- Glass enamel lining in the inner tank provides strong protection against corrosion
- Advanced solar glass gives better performance in cloudy weather
- Full plate absorber provides greater area for absorption of sunlight resulting in faster heating of water.
- Maximum Hardness of Water should be less than 2000 ppm
- Maximum Pressure: 1 bar
- Warranty-1 year.
- Electricity Bill Savings: 540 units/year
|Electrical Back Up||2 Kwatt (Optional)|
|Inner Tank Material||Glass Enamel Coated|
|Max Operating Pressure||1 bar|
|Maximum Water Hardness||Less then 2000 ppm|
|Number of Collector||1|
|Outer Cladding||Pre-Coated Steel (RAL7035)|
|Outer Tank Material||Galvanized Iron Powder coated color steel|
|Pressure||Non- Pressurized Applications|
|Product Certification||BIS, MNRE Approved|
|Space Required||2.5 m x 1.2 m|
|Tank Insulation||PUF 50mm (High Density polyurethane foaming)|
|Tank Protection||Magnesium Anode|
|Type :||Flat Plate Collector (FPC)|
Questions And Answers
EMMVEE Solarizer is a leading manufacturer company of solar water heater in India. All EMMVEE water heater comes with high-quality material. EMMVEE solar water heaters are pocket-friendly. Using a solar water heater can reduce your electricity bill charges. It is suitable for hard water type as well. EMMVEE provides a complete installation accessory kit as well as product installation by the company authorized & trained personnel absolutely free. Solarizer Ultra is the best solar water heating solution for hard water. Using the latest technology and the highest quality manufacture from the house of EMMVEE, Solarizer Ultra meets your water heating needs even in the hardest water conditions, without the worry of corrosion, leaks or blockages.
Why Solar Water Heater
There will not be any greenhouse gas emission into the atmosphere when you use solar energy. The current situation of our environment calls for an energy revolution. To combat the threats of global warming and growing pollution due to fuels, the world must shift from non-renewable energy sources towards more stable alternative. The most viable alternative option at this time is solar energy.