- Works well with hard water.
- No pipe blocking.
- Tank capacity- 500 LPD/Liters.
- Ideal for 12-15 person with 5 bathroom connection
- Pressurized model- main tank can be lower than solar water heater tank.
- High density compressed puf insulation to store hot water up to 48 hours.
- Advance solar glass give better performance in cloudy weather.
- Full plate absorber provides greater area for absorption of sunlight resulting in faster heating of water.
- Generates hot water without electricity.
- Maintenance does not required.
- Maximum water hardness-400 ppm.
- Number of collector-4
- Warranty-1 year.
- Electricity saving- 2700 units/year.
|Inner Tank Material||SS 304-L (Stainless Steel)|
|Max Operating Pressure||4 bar|
|Maximum Water Hardness||400 ppm|
|No. Of Utility Points||8|
|Number of Collector||4|
|Outer Tank Material||Pre-Coated GI (Galvanized Iron)|
|Product Certification||MNRE Approved|
|Space Required||3.011 x 4.485 meter|
|System Height from roof||1.846 meter|
|Tank Insulation||PUF-(Polyurethane Foam)|
|Type :||Flat plate Collector (FPC)|
Questions And Answers
Solar water heater price in Bangalore, solar water heater cost, best solar water heater in India, solar water heater panels, v guard water heater price, v guard heater, v guard water heater price list, v guard products, v guard solar water heater dealers.
Why Solar Water Heater
A 500 LPD FPC V-Guard Solar Water Heater or 500 liter per day capacity heater is sufficient for 10-12 people which save thousands of units of electricity in a year, depending on hot water used. A higher capacity solar water heater can save a higher amount of electricity. It can help in reducing the higher amount of Green House Gas emissions. Electricity is expensive and it is not available easily in many areas. Even on cloudy days, you can still get hot water due to diffused radiation available in the atmosphere. 500 liter solar water heater is a well-suited product for hostels, flats, hospitals, and hotels.