100 LPD High Pressure FPC Supreme Solar Water Heater with (1.66 x 0.96) m panel size
|You Save:||₹ 16,938 (44%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Delivery to pincode 560037 - Bangalore Karnataka is available.
- Work with Hard Water
- No Scale formation or pipe blockage with hard water, saline water and bore well
- Number of Panels- 1
- Maximum water harness - 600 ppm
- High Pressure ( Water Heater Tank can be higher than the main tank)
- Maximum Pressure: 6 bar
- High density compressed PUF Insulation (50 mm) to store hot water for up to 48 hrs.
- Ideal for 2-3 person. 1 Bathroom connection
- Warranty :5 Years
- Support Structure- Mild steel with powder coating.
- Clear water always due to non-poisonous, no odor,superior quality silicon rubber seal
- Collector Fins- Ultrasonic welded with Nalsum coating. Copper pipe 24 SWG, Aluminium strip 0.20 mm
- Electricity Saving: Rs 10000/ year
|Capacity:||100 LPD / 100 Litre|
|Connecting Pipes||Stainless Steel|
|Flat Plate Collector Fins||9 Number|
|Header Pipe||E.P.D.M Rubber|
|Inner Tank||1.2 mm C.R.C.A Sheet|
|Panel Size||1.66 *0.96 m|
|Type :||Flat Plate Collector (FPC)|
|Insulation||50 mm thick PUC|
Solar water heater manufacturers in Bangalore, Solar water heater cost, Supreme solar water heater tube price, best solar water heater in Bangalore, Solar water heater 100 ltr price in India, Supreme solar water heater in Bangalore. Supreme solar is one of the leading solar water heater manufacturer company in Bangalore. The solar water heater made with high-quality material. Solar water heaters from supreme are pocket-friendly as well. A 100 liter solar water heater is sufficient for a house with one bathroom and 3 to 4 members. Supreme solar water heater is the best choice for everyone.
Why Solar Water Heater
Solar Water Heater is an electric device which provides hot water for bathing and other uses. The solar water heater uses solar energy (sunlight). Generally, a solar water heater gets installed at the terrace or where sunlight can easily available. A solar water heater comprises an array of solar collectors (tubes) to collect solar energy and an insulated tank to store hot water. Both are connected to each other. When sunlight falls on the collectors, water in collectors gets heated. A 100 LPD High Pressure FPC Supreme Solar Water Heater (100 liters per day) system is suitable for 3-4 people can save up to 1500 units of electricity in a year, depending on hot water used.