- Works well with hard water.
- No pipe blocking.
- Tank capacity-300 LPD/Liters
- Ideal for maximum 6-8 person, 3 Bathroom Connection
- Pressure: High Pressure ( Main water tank is at lower height than solar water heater tank or presence of booster pump)
- Absorber coating through sputtering technology provides more area to absorb sunlight and faster heating of water.
- The inner tank is tested up to 5 bar pressure. But its been recommended not to increase more than 2.5 pressure when using at homes.
- Advanced solar glass gives better performance in cloudy weather
- Full sheet Copper, selective coated with Nalsun black chrome coating
- Maximum water hardness-up to400 ppm
- Warranty-1 year.
- Electricity savings-1620 units/year.
|Electrical Back Up||2 Kwatt (Optional)|
|Inner Tank Material||SS-304(Stainless Steel)|
|Max Operating Pressure||2.5 bar|
|Maximum Water Hardness||Up to 400 ppm|
|Number of Collector||3|
|Outer Tank Material||Galvanized Iron Powder coated color steel|
|Product Certification||BIS, MNRE Approved|
|Tank Insulation||PUF 50mm (High Density polyurethane foaming)|
|Type :||Flat Plate Collector (FPC)|
|Warranty||1 Years excluding (sacrificial anode, pipe) and the for the collector|
Questions And Answers
The 300 LPD Kamal Solar Pressurized (water in the tank is under high pressure) Solar Water Heater is one of the capacities of the warm water heater and manufactured to suit all weather conditions, hence work equally well even in winters. Kamal solar® is the best water heater designed to deliver hot water even during the night and cloudy days, as the storage tank is well insulated. This particular solar water heater on the Kamal Solar brand can heat water by solar energy or sunlight up to 60 to 85 degrees Celsius depending on the ambient temperature of solar energy. It’s possible because when solar radiation (sun energy) is at a minimum the in-built electrical back up heater can take care of your hot water needs.
Kamal solar water heater with 300 LPD Pressurized model is made in such a way to help you to give an amazing saving when it comes to electricity consumption. The solar water heating system (portable water heater) on Kamal Solar brand is available at affordable prices and online at SolarClue. Buyers can reduce their electricity bills considerably by using solar PV technology (solar photovoltaic), resulting in long term savings. Moreover, the payback period of the Kamal solar water heater brand is generally between 2-3 years depending on the power tariff and extent of usage.
• Made up of using 100% GE Silicon sealing, which is leak-proof joints
• Advanced solar glass gives better performance in cloudy weather
• Adjustable Thermostat with a thermal cutout for weatherproof in-built electrical heating back up that helps to provide hot water even during cloudy days
• Absorber through sputtering technology provides more area to absorb sunlight and faster heating of water especially appropriate for the Kamal solar water heater
• The storage unit is built up with selective black-chrome coating for the solar collector with STUCCO finish an Aluminum back sheet
• Available to suit the needs of both domestic and commercial users
• All components of the solar water heater are made using corrosion-resistant stainless steel material