- Work well with Hard Water
- No pipe Blocking
- Tank capacity- 300 LPD/Liters.
- Ideal for 7-9 person with 3 bathroom connection
- High density compressed PUF Insulation to store hot water for up to 48 hrs.
- Normal Pressure- Main tank should be above solar water heater tank.
- Generates hot water without electricity or any other fuel
- High quality vacuum tubes made from Borosilicate minimize heat loss
- Efficient performance in winter and partially cloudy days
- Maximum water hardness- 600 ppm
- Maximum pressure- 1 bar
- No. of Tubes-28
- Warranty- 5 years
- Electricity saving- 1260 unit/year.
|Inner Tank Material||SS 304-L (Stainless Steel)|
|Maximum Water Hardness||600 ppm|
|Minimum Height of Overhead Tank from roof||1.15 meter|
|No. Of Tubes||28|
|No. Of Utility Points||5|
|Outer Tank Material||Pre-Coated GI (Galvanized Iron)|
|Product Certification||MNRE Approved|
|Space Required||2.1 x 2.55 meter|
|Tank Insulation||PUF-(Polyurethane Foam)|
|Tube Size||58*1800 mm|
|Type :||Evacuated Tube Collector (ETC)|
Questions And Answers
V guard water heater service, v guard heater price, v guard solar water heater dealers, v guard products, solar water heater price, solar water heater price in Bangalore, solar water heater dealers in Bangalore, best solar water heater in India. Bring home comfort with a 300 LPD ETC V-Guard Solar Water Heater. It comes with a long life heating element that delivers superior performance and extended durability for many years. This 300 liter water heater keeps your power bill and heating status optimized. V-Guard water heater is perfect to provide you with hot water anytime of the day.
Evacuated Tube Collectors (ETC) Solar Water Heater
The evacuated tube collector of Evacuated Tube Collectors (ETC) Solar
Water Heater is made of double layer borosilicate glass tubes evacuated for
providing insulation. The outer wall of the inner tube is coated with selective
absorbing material. This helps absorption of solar radiation and transfers the
heat to the water which flows through the inner tube. The ETC solar water
heaters have better performance in cold climatic conditions. ETC type solar
water heater can perform well even in cloudy days. ETC heaters have lower heat
loss at night as the vacuum inside the tubes offers better insulation. ETC
heaters have highest durability. They can last for more than 5 years without
maintenance. Corrosion is not an issue in case of ETC as it is made of glass.