250 LPD Normal Pressure FPC Supreme Solar Water Heater with (2 x 1)m panel size
Enter PIN code to check delivery time
|You Save:||₹ 22,154 (41%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Work well with soft Water
- No pipe Blocking
- Tank capacity - 250 units/liters.
- Ideal for 5-7 person with 2 bathroom connectivity
- Normal Pressure ( Water Heater Tank and main tank should be on the same level)
- High density compressed PUF Insulation (50 mm) to store hot water for up to 48 hrs.
- Collector Fins- Ultrasonic welded with Nalsum coating. Copper pipe 24 SWG, Aluminium strip 0.20 mm.
- Inner Tank material- C.R.C.A Sheet,1.2 mm.
- Support Structure- Mild steel with powder coating.
- Durable and strong body.
- Maximum water hardness- 400 ppm.
- Number of panels-2.
- Warranty-1 year.
- Saves electricity up to 1260 units/year.
|Connecting Pipes||Stainless Steel|
|Flat Plate Collector Fins||9 Number|
|Glass Bleeding||E.P.D.M Rubber|
|Inner Tank||1.2 mm C.R.C.A Sheet|
|Maximum Water Hardness||400 ppm|
|Number Of Panel||2|
|Panel Size||2*1 meter|
|Product Certification||BIS, MNRE Approved|
|Type :||Flat Plate Collector (FPC)|
|Insulation||PUF- 50 mm(Polyurethane Foam)|
Questions And Answers
Supreme solar water heater in Bangalore, 250 liter solar water heater price, Supreme solar water heater installation manual, Supreme solar 250 ltr price, Supreme solar water heater 250 ltr price. The solar water heater can be cost-effective to generate hot water for your home. The energy efficient supreme solar water heater can recover the cost in less than 2 years from the electricity saving. It’s no surprise that supreme is the most preferred choice of customers across India. The solar water heater can be used in any climate. Sometimes it may need a backup system in most cloudy days. Conventional storage water heaters usually provide back up to solar water heaters.
Supreme Solar Water Heater Specifications
• Water Capacity is 250 LPD/250 liter
• Flat Plat Collector (FPC) Type
• 5 Year Warranty
• PUF Insulation (50mm)
• Ideal for 5-6 people
• Number of solar panels – 2
• Suitable for Indian weather condition
• Solar energy consumption
• Mild steel with powder coating