- Work well with Hard Water
- No pipe Blocking.
- Tank capacity- 250 LPD/Liters.
- Ideal for 5-7 person with 3 bathroom connection.
- High density compressed PUF Insulation to store hot water for up to 48 hrs.
- Normal Pressure- Main tank should be above solar water heater tank.
- Generates hot water without electricity or any other fuel
- High quality vacuum tubes made from Borosilicate minimize heat loss
- Efficient performance in winter and partially cloudy days
- Maximum water hardness- 600 ppm
- Maximum pressure- 1 bar
- No. of Tubes-24
- Warranty-5 years
- Electricity saving 1260 units/year.
|Inner Tank Material||SS 304-L (Stainless Steel)|
|Maximum Water Hardness||600 ppm|
|Minimum Height of Overhead Tank from roof||2 Meter|
|No. Of Tubes||24|
|No. Of Utility Points||4|
|Outer Tank Material||Pre-Coated GI (Galvanized Iron)|
|Product Certification||MNRE Approved|
|Space Required||2.5 x 2 meter|
|System Height from roof||1.35 meter|
|Tank Insulation||PUF-(Polyurethane Foam)|
|Tube Size||58*2100 mm|
|Type :||Evacuated Tube Collector (ETC)|
Questions And Answers
The 250 LPD ETC V-Guard Winhot Eco Aux Solar Water Heater is simple to use, economic, and lets you enjoy many comfortable winters with a consistent supply of hot water whenever you need it. It is perfect for domestic as well as a commercial application that uses renewable solar energy to heat the water, thus cutting down your monthly expensive power bills during the winter season.
The V-Guard Win Hot 250 LPD solar water heater uses the Evacuated Tube Collector Solar Heating system, which comprises premium quality Borosilicate glass tubes, which are featured with multi-layer absorption, insulation, and reflecting capacity.
V-Guard Winhot Eco Aux Solar Water Heaters are made from high-quality components as per international technology. It helps in high-efficiency absorption and utilization of solar energy, with minimum heat loss and saves a substantial amount on electricity bills, making it a worthy investment for a lifetime. The V-Guard brand has always delivered the best in quality, technology, performance, and service.
• High-quality PUF insulation minimizes the heat loss of water inside the tank
• Efficient performance in winter and partially cloudy days
• Works with water pressure in homes with multi bathing applications
• Auto sun-tracking due to the circular shape of vacuum tubes
• Heat energy is transferred to the water by the copper pipes
• No scaling occurs in the tubes
• The system can work in areas of hard or soft water
• Does not require an air vent
• Low cold water - hot water mixing