- Work with Hard Water
- No pipe Blocking
- Tank capacity- 150 LPD/Liters
- Ideal for 2-4 person with 1 bathroom connection.
- Non-Pressure Application-Main tank should be higher than solar water heater tank.
- High density compressed PUF Insulation to store hot water for up to 48 hrs.
- High quality Tubes are made fo Borosilicate to minimize heat loss.
- Generates hot water without electricity or any other fuel.
- Inner Tank material- High Grade Steel,0.5 mm
- Outer Tank Material Galvanized Power coated
- Maximum water hardness- 500 ppm.
- Maximum pressure- 1 bar.
- Warranty- 5 years
- Approximate Electricity saving: 720 units/year.
|Frame Angle||27 Degrees|
|Inner Tank Diameter||380 mm|
|Inner Tank Material||Stainless Steel 304 L grade 0.5 mm.|
|Max Operating Pressure||1 bar|
|Maximum Water Hardness||500 ppm|
|No. Of Tubes||15|
|Outer Tank Diameter||480 mm|
|Outer Tank Material||Galvanized Power coated|
|Product Certification||BIS, MNRE Approved|
|Tank Insulation||PUF 63 mm (polyurethane foaming)|
|Tube Size||58*1800 mm|
|Type:||Evacuated Tube Collector (ETC)|
|Vacuum Tube Inner Diameter||47 mm|
|Vacuum Tube Outer Diameter||58 mm|
Questions And Answers
People who are looking to buy a solar water heater for warm water then TR solar water heater can help you out in meeting your requirements with the PV (photovoltaic) technology and affordable price. TR Solar Water Heater is one of the qualitative and popular water heating devices used by solar energy (sunlight). TR solar water heater is one of the best water heaters and designed to last and perform at least for 25 years.
The solar water heaters on TR brand available online on e-commerce platforms such as SolarClue. It is appropriate for hard water conditions and even for providing hot water. This the particular brand of solar water heating system with 150 LPD ETC TR Solar Water Heater (one of the excellent solar products) is acknowledged in the market due to its high-efficiency, durability, energy saver, low maintenance, latest water heating technology, and economical cost.
• Optimum conversion threshold: higher efficiency
• Special grade borosilicate glass tube
• PUFF insulated SS and MS hot-dip galvanized storage tanks
• Occupies less space as compared to the flat plate system
• Installation is possible in a hard water area
• SS system carries 5 years warranty for soft water only
• Hot-dip galvanizing systems carries 5 years replacement guarantee