- Works well with hard water
- No pipe Blocking.
- Tank capacity- 1000 LPD/Liters
- Ideal for maximum 20-25 person with 8 Bathroom Connection
- Pressure: Normal Pressure ( Main water tank should be higher than water heater tank)
- Absorber coating through sputtering technology provides more area to absorb sunlight and faster heating of water
- Advanced solar glass gives better performance in cloudy weather
- Full sheet Copper, selective coated with Nalsun black chrome coating
- Provides hot water without electricity or any other fuel
- Easy to maintain and to install
- Maximum water hardness- up to 400ppm.
- Maximum pressure- 1 bar
- Warranty- 1 year.
- Electricity savings- 4500 units/year.
|Inner Tank Material||SS-304(Stainless Steel)|
|Max Operating Pressure||1 bar|
|Maximum Water Hardness||Up to 400 ppm|
|Number of Collector||4|
|Outer Tank Material||Galvanized Iron Powder coated color steel|
|Pressure||Non- Pressurized Applications|
|Product Certification||BIS, MNRE Approved|
|Tank Insulation||PUF 50mm (High Density polyurethane foaming)|
|Type :||Flat Plate Collector (FPC)|
|Warranty||1 Years excluding (sacrificial anode, pipe) and the for the collector|
Questions And Answers
Kamal solar water heater with the capacity of 1000 LPD Kamal Pressurized (water in the tank is under low pressure) is one category of water heater that can heat water by solar power up to 60 to 85 degrees Celsius depending on the ambient temperature of solar energy. It is made in such a way to give amazing savings when it comes to electricity consumption. Consumers can reduce their electricity bills considerably by using solar PV technology (solar photovoltaic), resulting in long term savings.
Kamal solar® is the best water heater designed to deliver hot water even during the night and cloudy days, as the storage tank is well insulated. This particular brand of the warm water heating system is manufactured and installed to suit all weather conditions, hence work equally well even in winters and cloudy days. It’s possible because when solar radiation (sun energy) is at a minimum the in-built electrical back up heater can take care of your hot water needs. The solar water heating system (portable water heater) on Kamal Solar brand available at an economical price (cost-effective solutions) and online at SolarClue. The payback period of the Kamal solar water heater brand is generally between 2-3 years depending on the power tariff and extent of usage.
• Advanced solar glass gives better performance in cloudy weather
• Made up of using 100% GE Silicon sealing, which is leak-proof joints
• Adjustable Thermostat with a thermal cutout for weatherproof in-built electrical heating back up that helps to provide hot water even during cloudy days
• Absorber through sputtering technology provides more area to absorb sunlight and faster heating of water especially appropriate for the Kamal solar water heater
• The storage unit is built up with selective black-chrome coating for the solar collector with STUCCO finish an Aluminum back sheet
• All components of the solar water heater are corrosion-resistant stainless steel
• Available in the range of varied capacities including 1000 LPD non-pressure water heater for meeting the varied requirements of both domestic and commercial users