- Works well with hard water.
- No pipe blocking.
- Tank capacity- 100 LPD/Liters.
- Ideal for maximum 1-3 person with 1 Bathroom Connection
- Pressure: High Pressure ( Main water tank is at lower height than solar water heater tank or presence of booster pump)
- Absorber coating through sputtering technology provides more area to absorb sunlight and faster heating of water
- Advanced solar glass gives better performance in cloudy weather
- Full sheet Copper,selective coated with Nalsun black chrome coating
- Maximum water hardness- less than 350 ppm.
- Maximum pressure- 2.5 bars
- Warranty- 1 year.
- Electricity saving -540 units/year
|Electrical Back Up||2 Kwatt (Optional)|
|Inner Tank Material||SS-304(Stainless Steel)|
|Max Operating Pressure||2.5 bar|
|Maximum Water Hardness||Less than 350 ppm|
|Number of Collector||1|
|Outer Tank Material||Galvanized Iron Powder coated color steel|
|Product Certification||BIS, MNRE Approved|
|Space Required||2.5 m x 1.2 m|
|Tank Insulation||PUF-(Polyurethane Foam)|
|Type :||Flat Plate Collector (FPC)|
|Warranty||1 Years excluding (sacrificial anode, pipe) and the for the collector|
Questions And Answers
Kamal solar water heater is made in such a way to give amazing savings when it comes to electricity consumption. Solar water heater on the Kamal Solar brand can heat water by solar power up to 60 to 85 degrees Celsius depending on the ambient temperature of solar energy. Kamal solar® is the best water heater designed to deliver hot water even during the night and cloudy days, as the storage tank is well insulated.
This particular brand of the warm water heater is manufactured and installed to suit all weather conditions, hence work equally well even in winters. It’s possible because when solar radiation (sun energy) is at a minimum the in-built electrical back up heater can take care of your hot water needs. The capacity of 100 LPD Kamal Pressurized (water in the tank is under high pressure) is one of the varieties of a solar water heater. The solar water heating system (portable water heater) on Kamal Solar brand available at affordable prices and online at SolarClue.
Buyers can reduce their electricity bills considerably by using solar PV technology (solar photovoltaic), resulting in long term savings. The payback period of the Kamal solar water heater brand is generally between 2-3 years depending on the power tariff and extent of usage.
• Advanced solar glass gives better performance in cloudy weather
• Adjustable Thermostat with a thermal cutout for weatherproof in-built electrical heating back up that helps to provide hot water even during cloudy days
• Absorber through sputtering technology provides more area to absorb sunlight and faster heating of water especially appropriate for the Kamal solar water heater
• Made up of using 100% GE Silicon sealing, which is leak-proof joints
• All components of the solar water heater are corrosion-resistant stainless steel
• Available in the range of varied capacities apart from this 100 LPD size to fulfill the needs of both domestic and commercial users
• The storage unit is built up with selective black-chrome coating for the solar collector with STUCCO finish an Aluminum back sheet