- Works well with Hard water.
- No pipe blocking
- Capacity- 100 LPD/Liters.
- Ideal for 2-3 person with 1 Bathroom connectivity.
- Normal pressure- Main tank should be above solar water heater tank.
- High compressed puf insulation to store hot water up to 48 hours.
- High quality tubes made of Borosilicate to minimize heat loss.
- Generates hot water without electricity.
- Easy to install and transport.
- Efficient performance in cloudy weather.
- Maximum water hardness- 600 ppm.
- 5 years warranty for Tank
- Saves electricity - 540 units/ year.
|Inner Tank Material||Stainless Steel -304(SS)|
|Maximum Water Hardness||600 ppm|
|Minimum Height of Overhead Tank from roof||2 meters|
|Outer Tank Material||Powder Coated|
|Product Certification||BIS,MNRE Certified|
|Tank Insulation||PUF-(Polyurethane Foam)|
|Type:||Evacuated Tube Collector(ETC)|
Questions And Answers
Kamal solar® is the best water heater designed to deliver hot water even during the night and cloudy days, as the storage tank is well insulated and made in such a way to give amazing savings when it comes to electricity consumption. The Evacuated Tube Solar Water Heater use the abundant energy of the sun to heat water as high as 85C temperatures that result in major savings in electricity or fuel oil. The payback period of the Kamal solar water heater brand is generally between 2-3 years depending on the power tariff and extent of usage. Consumers can reduce their electricity bills considerably by using solar PV technology (solar photovoltaic), resulting in long term savings and ETC based solar water heater do not need significant maintenance.
This particular brand of the warm water heating system is manufactured and installed to suit all weather conditions, hence work equally well even in winters and cloudy days. It’s possible because when solar radiation (sun energy) is at a minimum the in-built electrical back up heater can take care of your hot water needs.
The solar water heating system (portable water heater) on Kamal Solar brand with 100 LPD sizes are available online at SolarClue with cost-effective solutions. Kamal solar water heater with the capacity of 100 LPD ETC (Evacuated Tube Collector) is one of the capacities of water heater that can heat water by solar power up to 60 to 85 degrees Celsius depending on the temperature of solar energy.
ETC is one of the best water heating system where a different technology used by Evacuated Tube Collectors (The Evacuated Plates absorb solar energy and the vacuum between the two glasses insulates against heat loss) which makes them highly proficient and operationally better-quality. The Evacuated Plates absorb solar energy and the vacuum between the two glasses insulates against heat loss. And, the most important aspect is that ETC solar water heating systems can be easily installed and integrated with existing water heating systems such as geysers in houses, steam boilers in industries, or pressurized systems in hotels.
· Available in the range of varied capacities including 100 LPD non-pressure solar water heater for meeting the varied requirements of both domestic and commercial users
· Efficiently works with hard water
· Save interior space as these systems are located on the rooftop
· Eco-friendly, long lasted, Easy to operate and easy to install
· Better presentation in winter and cloudy days
· 40% of the average household’s energy bill comes from water heating
· All components of the solar water heater are built up with corrosion-resistant stainless steel materials
· Hassle free electrical back up for poor weather plus excellent execution in adverse weather condition
· Advanced solar glass gives better performance in cloudy weather