Hybrid Inverters are best used when you the customer wants to save extra generated energy in batteries, if batteries gets fully charge then extra power will be supplied back to the electricity provider. In this case, electricity will never run out even when the electricity provider is not supplying the energy.
The integrated Maximum Power Point Tracking system will help to maintain a certain standard of power output from the solar panels. The DC current from the solar panels will charge the batteries which will be converted to required AC power by the inverters. PV coupled Hybrid inverters have peak power production during mid day.These inverters combined with smart PLC to redirect the excess energy to the grid and allow you to gain reduction in your monthly power bill. Power-one Hybrid inverter series is suitable for use in hospitals, schools, shops, and small scale industrial units.
Some Key features are:
- Pure sine wave output
- Both Local load(own load) consumption and export to grid
- Can be programmed supply priority for solar, Battery or Grid
- User adjustable charging current and voltage
- Programmable multiple operation modes like On-Grid , Off-Grid and Grid-tie with battery backup.
- Parallel operation up to 6 units only for 10kW models (optional)
- Optimum utilization of solar energy to charge the batteries and load in the event of power failure.
|off-Grid(Hybrid Mode) Operation|
|Battery Nominal Output Voltage||24 VDC|
|Communication ( optional )||USB or RS232 / Dry-Contact / SNMP / GPRS or Modbus|
|Maximum Charging Current||140 A|
|Parallel Function ( optional )||NA|
|Max. PV Array Open Circuit Voltage||145 VDC|
|MPPT Range at Operating Voltage||30 VDC - 115 VDC|
|Number of MPPT||1|
|Operating Voltage||8.7 A|
|Temperature Range||-25°C to 50°C|
|Grid Tie Operation|
|Feed-in Grid Frequency Range||47.5 Hz - 57.5 Hz|
|Feed-in Grid Voltage Range||184 - 264 VAC OR 195 - 253 VAC ( Settable )|
|Nominal Output Current||8.7 A|
|Nominal Output Voltage||220 / 230 / 240 VAC|
|Power Factor||> 0.99|
|Input DC Power||2000 watt|
|Model||2 KW - SGTU - 102B|
|Output AC Power||2000 watt|
Questions And Answers
The Power-One 2 Kwatt, 1 Phase Hybrid Solar Power Inverter is a deep cycle battery-based power storage system and used to operate domestic as well as commercial appliances. Hybrid solar inverters with the photovoltaic (PV) system are the best yet eco-friendly solar inverter, therefore, reduces the carbon footprint.
Solar Hybrid inverter (Power-One) is one of the best systems that helps in converting Direct Current (DC) from the solar panels into Alternating Current (AC) and caters your need of having an eco-friendly power backup option. Smaller series Hybrid inverters (portable solar inverters) are even appropriate to power your house in an eco-friendly way.
Power One hybrid inverters (combination with smart PLC) redirect the excess energy to the grid, which is capable of reducing your monthly power bill. The hybrid inverter batteries charge via the solar panels (through three different modes namely, generator, the line supply, and Photovoltaic system) in the off-grid inverters, which are not connected straight with the main power supply line. The solar Hybrid inverters on Power One brand are even offered at SolarClue platform (buy solar inverter) and a reasonable price. Moreover, the power One solar inverter system (Hybrid) is good for use in schools, hospitals, shops, and small scale industrial units.
• It can be programmed supply priority for solar, battery, or grid.
• User-friendly adjustable charging current and voltage.
• Pure sine wave output
• Parallel operation facilities up to 6 units only for 10kW models (optional) of Hybrid inverter.
• Optimum utilization of solar energy to charge the batteries and load in the event of power failure.
• Capacities of local load consumption and exports to the grid.
• Many programmable operation modes like On-Grid, Off-Grid, and Grid-Tie with battery backup.