- Works well with Hard water.
- No pipe Blocking.
- Tank capacity-200 LPD/Liters.
- Ideal for 4-5 person with 2 bathroom connectivity.
- Normal Pressure: main tank should be above solar water heater tank.
- High compressed puf insulation to store hot water up to 48 hours.
- High quality tube made from Borosilicate to minimize heat loss.
- Efficient performance in winter and partly cloudy sky.
- Generates hot water without electricity or any fuel.
- Maximum water hardness- 250 ppm.
- 1 Years warranty for Tank .
- Electricity Savings: 900 units.
|Electrical Back Up||2 Kwatt (Optional)|
|Inner Tank Material||SS- Stainless Steel -304|
|Maximum Water Hardness||250 ppm|
|Minimum Height of Overhead Tank from roof||2 meters|
|Outer Tank Material||Powder coated|
|Product Certification||BIS, MNRE Approved|
|Tank Insulation||PUF 50mm (High Density polyurethane foaming)|
|Type :||Evacuated Tube Collector (ETC)|
Questions And Answers
The 150 LPD Kamal Solar Pressurized (water in the tank is under high pressure) Solar Water Heater is one of the capacities of the warm water heater and manufactured to suit all weather conditions, hence work equally well even in winters. Kamal solar water heater with 150 LPD Kamal Solar Pressurized model is made in such a way to give amazing savings when it comes to electricity consumption. This particular solar water heater on the Kamal Solar brand can heat water by solar energy or sunlight up to 60 to 85 degrees Celsius depending on the ambient temperature of solar energy.
Kamal solar® is the best water heater designed to deliver hot water even during the night and cloudy days, as the storage tank is well insulated. It’s possible because when solar radiation (sun energy) is at a minimum the in-built electrical back up heater can take care of your hot water needs. The solar water heating system (portable water heater) on Kamal Solar brand available at an affordable price and online at SolarClue. Buyers can reduce their electricity bills considerably by using solar PV technology (solar photovoltaic), resulting in long term savings. The payback period of the Kamal solar water heater brand is generally between 2-3 years depending on the power tariff and extent of usage.
• Advanced solar glass gives better performance in cloudy weather
• Adjustable Thermostat with a thermal cutout for weatherproof in-built electrical heating back up that helps to provide hot water even during cloudy days
• Made up of using 100% GE Silicon sealing, which is leak-proof joints
• All components of the solar water heater are made using corrosion-resistant stainless steel material
• The storage unit is built up with selective black-chrome coating for the solar collector with STUCCO finish an Aluminum back sheet
• Absorber through sputtering technology provides more area to absorb sunlight and faster heating of water especially appropriate for the Kamal solar water heater
• Available to suit the needs of both domestic and commercial users