- Max Support Panel Power-55000 WP, Input Voltage Range (VMP) -200V-1000V.
- Charge Controller- MPPT.
- 97% Max Efficiency.
- Precise MPPT Algorithm
- Wide voltage range and Low start up voltage.
- Super high frequency switching technology.
- Adaptable and friendly connection to the grid.
- User friendly informative LCD Display.
- Wifi/GPRs real time Monitoring.
- The transformer-less design makes Luminous GTI highly efficient to deliver max power from panels.
- Wide operating voltage range to extend usable operation of panels.
- Inbuilt MPPT charge controller extract upto 30% more power from panels.
- Safe for Homes with comprehensive protection features such as Short-Circuit, Reverse Polarity,Anti-Is landing,Residual Current Detection.
MNRE & IEC Compliance:
GTI Complies with all the National and International Standards for safety and efficiency and reliability such as IEC-61683, IEC-60068, IEC-61000, IEC-61727, IEC-62116.
|Charge Controller||Inbuilt MPPT Charge Controller|
|Display Parameters||Voltage/current:Array,Battery,Grid,Output;Day kwh,Cumulative kwh.Date. Time Faults: Over Temperature, Battery Low, DC High Voltage, Battery low trip, Overload.|
|Indications||Battery Charging/Discharging, Grid On, Load ON,Array ON, Fault LED Indicator (For Overload, Low Battery, Over Temperature)|
|Protection||Protection Under/Over voltage protection for Input, Output, Battery & Array; Reverse polarity protection for Array& Battery; Protection for Output Overload, Short circuit and Over Temperature; MCB & Surge protection at Grid/DG Input, Battery, Array Path and PCU O/P|
Questions And Answers
Please login to ask a question!
Solar Grid-tie Inverter
A grid-tie solar inverter converts direct current (DC) into alternating current (AC) and helps consumers to utilize sufficient power, which is generated from solar energy and stored to the local electrical grid. A grid-tie inverter is also called on-grid solar inverter and suitable for inserting into an electrical power grid, usually 120 V RMS at 60 Hz or 240 V RMS at 50 Hz. The solar power inverter like grid-tie inverter in India uses between local electrical power generators such as solar panel, wind turbine, hydro-electric, and the grid. The grid-tie solar inverter is generally used to provide electricity supply in homes and offices without the need to depend on grid electricity.
Gone are those times when people hardly experience power cuts because grid-tie or on-grid solar inverter for home comes with great features to provide excellent power backup and without even depending on diesel generators or battery-powered inverter systems. You can save up to Rs. 8500 per year just by using the 1KW solar inverter system as compared to grid electricity. A grid-tie is one of the best solar inverters especially for home, used with customizable solutions to generate and provide power solutions based according to your requirements. SolarClue is the online platform to buy solar grid-tie inverter at a shoestring budget.
SolarClue’s inverters cater to various industries with its brand such as Power-one. People can check the solar inverter price list on this particular brand name which is available with a different grid-tie inverter price for the home.
Components Used in Grid-tie Inverter
A grid-tie inverter is manufactured using the following list of components.
• Battery Bank
• Power Meter
• Battery-Based Grid-Tie Inverter
• Charge Controller
• DC Disconnect (additional)
Advantages of Grid-Tie Solar Inverter
• Allows customers to save more money with solar panels through net metering, and lower equipment & installation costs
• Helps to spend electricity in real-time as a utility grid is a virtual battery
• Provides power backup facilities by using clean, renewable natural solar energy to generate electricity supply
• Eliminating the battery avoids secondary contamination of the battery and increases the average time between failures of the system.
• Provides high-efficiency power when consumers need additional electricity
• Known as a reliable source of backup power
• Beneficial for easy installation as these do not require the batteries to operate