- Work with Hard Water.
- No pipe Blocking.
- Tank capacity- 150 LPD/Liters.
- Ideal for 3-4 person with 1 bathroom connection.
- High density compressed PUF Insulation to store hot water for up to 48 hrs.
- Non- Pressure Application(Main Tank should be higher than solar water heater tank)
- High quality tubes made from Borosilicate tube to minimize heat loss.
- Generates hot water with out electricity or any other fuel.
- Efficient performance in winter and partly cloudy days.
- Inner Tank material- High Grade Steel,0.5 mm
- Outer Tank Material Galvanized Power coated
- Maximum Water Hardness- 400 ppm.
- Electrical Backup-heater- 2kwatt (Optional).
- Maximum Pressure-1 bars.
- Warranty- 5 years
- Approximate Electricity saving: 720 units/year.
|Circulation Type:||Thermo Siphon|
|Frame Angle||27 Degrees|
|Inner Tank Diameter||380 mm|
|Inner Tank Material||High-Grade Steel, 0.5mm|
|Maximum Water Hardness||400 ppm|
|No. Of Tubes||15|
|Outer Tank Diameter||480 mm|
|Outer Tank Material||Galvanized Power coated|
|Tank Insulation||PUF 50mm (polyurethane foaming)|
|Tube Size||58-1800 mm|
|Type :||Evacuated Tube Collector (ETC)|
|Vacuum Tube Inner Diameter||47 mm|
|Vacuum Tube Outer Diameter||58 mm|
|Warranty||5 years warranty|
Questions And Answers
Supreme solar water heater, Supreme solar dealers in Bangalore, Supreme glass lined solar water heater, solar water heater panels, solar water heater manufacturer, solar water heater information, solar water heater for home. Supreme solar water heater is a five star rated product. It is pocket-friendly and a must have product for homes. Supreme solar water heaters are the best suit for Indian weather condition. 150 LPD ETC Supreme Solar Water Heater is sufficient for 3-4 people.
How does a solar water heater work?
The solar water heater is an electronic device that heats up water using solar light. Solar water heater consists of an insulated tank painted black from the inside. The collectors or tubes are fitted in this tank in the form of a coil. The collectors are painted black from outside. The tank is covered with a glass lid to prevent the loss of heat due to convection and radiation. The ends of the collectors are connected to the water storage tank. The cold water enters the storage tank from the bottom and flows into the collectors. The sunlight falls on the heating system and gets trapped inside the tank. As result water inside the collectors starts getting heat up and becomes lighter in weight. The heavier cold water from a storage tank which is at relatively lower temperature flows down into the collectors. And the hot water that is lighter flows into the water storage tank. The circulation of water continues. The process by which the water gets heated is called a thermal siphon effect thus we get hot water by trapping solar energy.