500 LPD Normal Pressure FPC Supreme Solar Water Heater with (1.66 x 0.96) m panel size
|You Save:||₹ 42,071 (46%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Delivery to pincode 560037 - Bangalore Karnataka is available.
- Soft water application
- Ideal for 12 person, 4 bathroom connection
- Number of Panels- 4
- Normal Pressure ( Water Heater Tank should be at lower height then main tank)
- Maximum Pressure: 1 bar
- Maximum water hardness: 300 ppm
- High density compressed PUF Insulation (50 mm) to store hot water for up to 48 hrs.
- 5 Years Warranty
- Inner Tank material- C.R.C.A Sheet,1.2 mm
- Support Structure- Mild steel with powder coating.
- Collector Fins- Ultrasonic welded with Nalsum coating. Copper pipe 24 SWG, Aluminium strip 0.20 mm
- Electricity savings: 22000 Rs/year
|Capacity:||500 LPD/ 500 Litre|
|Flat Plate Collector Fins||9 Number|
|Glass Bleeding||E.P.D.M Rubber|
|Inner Tank||1.2 mm C.R.C.A Sheet|
|Max Operating Pressure||1|
|Maximum Water Hardness||300ppm|
|Number Of Panel||4|
|Panel Size||1.66 *0.96 m|
|Type :||Flat Plate Collector (FPC)|
|Insulation||50 mm thick PUF|
Why to use Solar Water Heater
· Solar water heater helps in reducing electricity bills: 40% of an average household’s energy bill comes from water heating.
· It saves interior space: These systems are usually located on terrace.
· Increase safety: Solar water heaters eliminate the risk of accidents in bathrooms due to electric water heating equipment.
· Quick payback: On average, a good quality solar water heater will have a payback period of 1-2 years in Indian climatic conditions.
· Solar water heater protects the environment: In today’s environment conscious world, you can make a difference by getting your hot water free from the solar energy. By replacing an electric water heater with a solar water heater, you can reduce greenhouse gas emissions by up to 3 and 4 tons a year.