- Work with Hard Water
- Ideal for 12 person, 4 bathroom connection
- Number of Panels- 4
- High Pressure ( Water Heater Tank and main tank should be on the same level)
- Maximum Pressure: 4 bar
- Maximum water hardness: 300 ppm
- High density compressed PUF Insulation (50 mm) to store hot water for up to 48 hrs.
- 5 Years Warranty
- Inner Tank material- C.R.C.A Sheet,1.2 mm
- Support Structure- Mild steel with powder coating.
- Collector Fins- Ultrasonic welded with Nalsum coating. Copper pipe 24 SWG, Aluminium strip 0.20 mm
- Electricity savings: 22000 Rs/year
|Capacity:||500 LPD / 500 Litre|
|Connecting Pipes||Stainless Steel|
|Glass Bleeding||E.P.D.M Rubber|
|Header Pipe||Copper 24 SWG|
|Inner Tank||1.2 mm C.R.C.A Sheet|
|Max Operating Pressure||4 bar|
|Maximum Water Hardness||300 ppm|
|Type:||Flat Plate Collector (FPC)|
|Insulation||50 mm thick PUC|
Questions And Answers
Best solar water heater in India, solar water heater online, solar water heater panels, 500 ltr solar water heater price, supreme solar dealers, and 500 liter solar water heater price. Solar Water Heater is an electronic device which produces hot water for bathing, washing, cleaning, etc. using solar energy (sunlight). It is generally installed at the terrace or where sunlight is available and can heat water easily which is stored in an insulated storage tank. Supreme Solar Water Heater works on a simple principle thermosiphon principle. The water flows through the system and when water gets warm it rises as cooler water sinks. The collector is installed below the storage tank so that warm water will rise into the tank. These systems do not involve any pump and are more reliable.