500 LPD EMMVEE Solarizer Spring AV Solar Water Heater
|You Save:||₹ 22,306 (21%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Delivery to pincode 560037 - Bangalore Karnataka is available.
- Work well with Hard Water
- Non- Pressure Type (Main Tank should be at higher height than solar water heater tank)
- Maximum Hardness of Water should be less than 500 ppm
- Ideal for maximum 12 person, 4 Bathroom Connection
- 1 Years Warranty
- Tank Volume- 500 Litre
- Maximum Pressure: 1 bar
- Glass enamel lining in the inner tank provides strong protection against corrosion.
- Advanced Solar Glass in the inner tank provides strong protection against corrosion.
- Full Plate abosrber provides greater area for absorbing of sunlight resulting in faster heating of water.
- Electricity Bill Savings: 7500 units/year
|Capacity:||500 LPD/ 500 Litre|
|Circulation Type:||Thermo Siphon|
|Electrical Back Up||3 Kwatt|
|Inner Tank Material||Mild Steel with Glass Enamel Coated|
|Max Operating Pressure||1 bar|
|Number of Collector||4|
|Outer Cladding||Pre-Coated Steel (RAL7035)|
|Pressure||Non- Pressurized Applications|
|Product Certification||BIS, MNRE Approved|
|Space Required||2.5 m x 4.8 m|
|Tank Insulation||PUF 50mm (High Density polyurethane foaming)|
|Tank Protection||Magnesium Anode|
|Type :||Flat Plate Collector (FPC)|
solar, solarizer solar water heater, solarizer water heater, EMMVEE solar water
heater, solarizer solar water heater price, solarizer solar water heater Bangalore,
solarizer spring price, solarizer water heater price list, solarizer solar
water heater dealers in Bangalore, solarizer products, solarizer spring reviews.
500 LPD EMMVEE Solarizer Spring AV Solar Water Heater works well with hard
water also. It is a normal pressure type solar water heater which means the
main water tank should be at higher height than solar water heater tank. A 500
liter solar water heater is sufficient for 10-12 people. It can give hot water
supply to four bathrooms. A 500 LPD EMMVEE Solarizer Spring AV Solar Water
Heater is the best choice for hostels, flats, hospitals and bog families.