- Works well with hard water.
- No pipe blocking
- Tank capacity- 300 LPD/Liters.
- Ideal for 7-9 person with 3 bathroom connection
- Pressurized model- main tank can be lower than solar water heater tank.
- High density compressed PUF insulation to store hot water up to 48 hours.
- Advance solar glass give better performance in cloudy sky.
- Full plate absorber provides greater area for absorption of sunlight resulting in faster heating of water.
- Generates hot water with out electricity or any other fuel.
- Advance technology at a competitive rate.
- Maximum water hardness- 400 ppm.
- No of collectors - 3
- Warranty - 1 year.
- Electricity savings-1620 units.
|Inner Tank Material||SS 304-L (Stainless Steel)|
|Max Operating Pressure||8 bar|
|Maximum Water Hardness||400 ppm|
|No. Of Utility Points||5|
|Number of Collector||3|
|Outer Tank Material||Pre-Coated GI (Galvanized Iron)|
|Product Certification||MNRE Approved|
|Space Required||3.015 x 3.335 meter|
|System Height from roof||1.78 meter|
|Tank Insulation||PUF-(Polyurethane Foam)|
|Type :||Flat plate Collector (FPC)|
Questions And Answers
Solar water heater price list Bangalore, v guard water heater, solar water heater panels, solar water heater price for home, solar water heater price. V-Guard solar water heaters work on solar energy and are available in different capacities - 100 L, 150 L, 200L, 300L, and 500L. Our natural resources are finite and that's why the use of non-conventional methods of heating water has begun. These are inexpensive, safe, and reliable. Solar water heaters are easy to maintain. More importantly, they are eco-friendly and provide trouble free service for years together. V-Guard as a brand is committed to enabling solar everywhere and bringing the power of the Sun to people in the most efficient and cost effective way possible. So cut down on your electricity bills and ensure hot water even when there is a power cut with the V-Guard Solar Water Heater.
High Pressure Solar Water Heater
An enclosed heating unit containing copper tubes connected indirectly to a tank. The tank may be located next to the heating unit or separately such as under the roof. The high-pressure solar water heating system features evacuated tubes and heat pipes. The evacuated tube absorbs sunlight and converts it into heat energy, this energy is then used in the process of heating water. There is no direct connection between the heating fluids in the copper tubes and the water being heated.