- Work with Hard Water
- No pipe Blocking
- Tank Capacity- 200 LPD/Liters
- Ideal for 3-5 person with 2 bathroom connection
- Non-Pressure Application- Main tank should be higher than solar water heater tank.
- High density compressed PUF Insulation to store hot water for up to 48 hrs.
- High quality tubes made of Borosilicate to minimize heat loss.
- Generates hot water without electricity or any other fuel.
- Inner Tank material- High Grade Steel,0.5 mm
- Outer Tank Material Galvanized Power coated
- Maximum water hardness- 500 ppm
- Maximum pressure 1 bar
- Warranty- 5 years
- Approximate Electricity saving: 900 units/year
|Frame Angle||27 Degrees|
|Inner Tank Diameter||380 mm|
|Inner Tank Material||Stainless Steel 304 L grade 0.5 mm.|
|Max Operating Pressure||1 bar|
|Maximum Water Hardness||500 ppm|
|No. Of Tubes||20|
|Outer Tank Diameter||480 mm|
|Outer Tank Material||Galvanized Power coated|
|Product Certification||BIS, MNRE Approved|
|Tank Insulation||PUF 63 mm (polyurethane foaming)|
|Tube Size||58-1800 mm|
|Type:||Evacuated Tube Collector (ETC)|
|Vacuum Tube Inner Diameter||47 mm|
|Vacuum Tube Outer Diameter||58 mm|
Questions And Answers
TR Solar Water Heater with capacity 200 LPD ETC is one of the qualitative and prevalent water heating devices used by solar energy (sunlight). It is appropriate for hard water conditions and even for providing hot water. People who are looking to buy a solar water heater for warm water then TR solar water heater can help you out in meeting your requirements with the PV (photovoltaic) technology and affordable price.
TR solar water heater is one of the best water heaters and designed to last and perform at least for 25 years. This particular brand of solar water heating system with 200 LPD ETC TR Solar Water Heater (one of the excellent solar products) is acknowledged in the market due to its high-efficiency, durability, energy saver, low maintenance, latest water heating technology, and economical cost. TR Solar Water Heater (200 LPD ETC TR size) available online on e-commerce platforms such as SolarClue.
• Installation is possible in a hard water area
• PUFF insulated SS and MS hot-dip galvanized storage tanks
• Special grade borosilicate glass tube
• Occupies less space as compared to the flat plate system
• SS system carries 5 years warranty for soft water only
• Hot-dip galvanizing systems carries 5 years replacement guarantee
• Optimum conversion threshold: higher efficiency